Belcat Street Box Digital Sound Styling Guitar Amplifier, 15 Watt, Rechargeable
** Specifications **
OUTPUT POWER: RMS 15W(MAX), Min. 8Ω@5% THD, 1KHz
INPUT IMPEDANCE: 470k Ω
SPEAKER: 5.25(Inch) *2 Custom Speaker
TUNER: C1 (32.7Hz) ~ A5 (880Hz)
AC/DC ADAPTER: SMPS DC24V 1.2A (Come with the Amp.)
BATTERY: Rechargeable, Lithium-ion 18.5V 2200mAh charge current 24V 1A. 1 fully charged for over 4 hours using.
DIMENSIONS: 25.5~28(H) * 41 (W) * 22 (D) cm
NET WEIGHT: 7.0kg
** Control Functions **
1.Power: Turns Amplifier ON / OFF
Simulation Selector: Press to select desired simulated amps.
Save (user memory): To Save up to 8 section control settings(Bass, Middle, Treble, Effect, DLY/REV)
- Turn on power switch
- Press button of timbrel simulation to select alphabet space
- Set what you want
- Press save button(about 2 seconds) after setting
To reset memory
- Press “Save” button continuously and hold
- Turn on power switch and hold about “Save” button for about 5 seconds
- All LED will be blinking by turns, then unpress the button
- Turn off power switch and Turn on power again
- GAIN: Sets the amount of gain or distortion in the overdrive channel, higher setting provide additional distortion
- VOLUME:Setting from 0 to full power
- TREBLE:Controls the boost and cut of the upper frequency range
- MIDDLE: Controls the boost and cut of the middle frequency range
- BASS: Controls the boost and cut of the low frequency range
- MODE: Select Digital Signal Processing effects:
- CHORUS: Will fatten up the sound of a bass, rhythm guitar, or solo guitar, adds spaciousness
- FLANGER: This creates a flanging effect, a sort of spinning sensation with the sound
- PHASER: an electronic sound processor used to filter a signal by creating a series of peaks and troughs in the frequency spectrum
- TREMOLO: A modulation effect that rhythmically changes the volume of your signal
- DEL/REV: To change the function among “E-ECHO”, “D-DELAY”, “M-DELAY”, “REVERB”
- E-ECHO: Changing the level of ECHO
- D-DELAY: Changing the time and amount of D-DELAY effects
- M-DELAY: Changing the time and amount of M-DELAY effects
- REVERB: To adjust the REVERB level
- EFFECTS(MODE): To change the level of MODE function
- EFFECTS(DEL/REV): To change the level of DEL/REV function
- AUX/BLUETOOTH:Bluetooth input volume settings, from 0 to full power
- MIC(VOLUME):Adjust the output volume of the Microphone
- MIC(TONE): Adjust the output tone of the Microphone
- MIC(ECHO):Adjust the output of the echo sound
- BLUETOOTH: Turns Bluetooth ON / OFF
- BASS BOOSTER: Boost a bass sound
- MODE SWITCH: 5-Mode sound switch Flat-Rock-Pops-Classic-Jazz
- LOW BATTERY:Green-àFully charged / Red-à Low battery
- HEADPHONES:To connect stereo headphone. When using the headphone jack, the amplifier speaker is disconnected.
- AUX IN: To connect for accompaniment or other signals, such like CD player, MP3 player…. Non-latching(momentary) Model FST-11
- SIMUL FTSW: To change Simulation pedal channels
- GUITAR INPUT:To connect with a guitar
- CHARGE LED:RedàThe amplifier is being charged
- CHARGER: Use DC 24V@1.2A adaptor SMPS(come with the amplifier)
- MIC INPUT: To connect to microphone
We're a genuine AUS based company offering quality items at prices far cheaper than the high street.
Every item is carefully packaged to ensure safe shipment to you.
Enjoy your visit!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.