• The 6 Guitar Myths That Make Us All Look CRAZY!

    0 comments

    The 6 Guitar Myths That Make Us All Look CRAZY!

    1. Nytro finishes sound better than Poly Now I've been fortunate enough to play on all sorts of different guitar finishes over many many years and I can tell you this with certainty - pickups are 90% of the guitars tone and the other 10% is split between a hundred...

    Read more

  • Haze-6 Natural Oil Fanned Frets 6-String Electric Guitar

    0 comments

    Haze-6 Natural Oil Fanned Frets 6-String Electric Guitar

    Product Description: This great electric guitar is made with the best materials and workmanship possible at a very affordable price!  It comes with a free gig bag and a full kit of accessories including 1/4” lead, strap, digital tuner, picks, holder and an extra set of strings. Specification (Tech Features):...

    Read more